23 Nov 2011

Sian {equine portrait session}

When Sian got in touch about having some photographs taken of her and her horses I was so excited, I love horses and was very excited that Sian was wanting a set of images that reflected their relationship with each other. So on a bright but chilly autumnal afternoon I headed over to meet Sian, Ceaser and Sara.
Sian is one of those people when you meet you know instinctively that she has such a good heart, the bond between her and her horses is incredible, the love and the respect between them is beautiful to see.

Here is what Sian said -
Well, I must admit I'm crying a bit. Thank you to Gemma for the lovely photo's (even if these are only the sneak peeks!). I can't thank you enough, just looking at them makes me realise all over again how special Ceaser and Sara are to me, and how much I don't know what I'd do without them. They're lovely, and something I will treasure forever.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment