17 Nov 2011

Alex and Jade

So here it is, my first ever 'proper' shoot. I had a brilliant afternoon with the hilarious and completely adorable Alex and Jade. Being my first shoot I was a little nervous, nervous about giving direction and nervous about the light being so dull.
We met at a location that I knew well, and my nerves settled a little. Both Alex and Jade are so down to earth, beautiful and friendly, they made the whole afternoon such a pleasure. We spent a really enjoyable couple of hours trampling around the woods, they even agreed to walk some distance with me while I searched for a giant billboard with a picture topless lady and a prize bull on it.....in the middle of the woods of all places.....I think they thought I was making the whole thing up, and I will now admit I did get a little lost trying to find it but it was worth it in the end.
So a huge thank you to Alex and Jade for letting photograph you, I learnt so much on this shoot and loved every minute with you two. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the random billboard. Brilliant. Great first shoot Gemma. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete