31 Dec 2011

2011 The Year of Firsts

For me 2011 was definitely a year of many firsts. I started my blog in November, I did my first couples shoot, my first equine portrait shoot, my first family shoot, my first baby shoot and spent a very cold day photographing a equestrian team for their naked charity calendar. I got some lovely comments from bloggers and photographers that I really admire and my work was featured in Equestrian Life Magazine.

So on the days where I sit and think there is no way this is going to go anywhere, I remember that my journey is just beginning and looking back at the things that I achieved in only a few months makes me realise how exciting it all is, meeting new people and getting advice and support from the people I admire most, endlessly learning and embracing the mistakes, and above all loving every minute.

I will be going into 2012 with a bucket load of smiles and exciting plans for the new year, starting tomorrow when I begin the 366 project which I hope will help to improve my photography greatly and from there, who knows but I can't wait to find out.  



Happy New Year 
x x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment